Om de algemene voorwaarden in het Nederlands te lezen klikt u hier.
Download the English terms and conditions here.
Corner 35 is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number 74478648 and is located in Heiloo, Netherlands.
Article 1 Definitions
- In these general terms and conditions, the following terms are used in the following sense, unless explicitly stated otherwise:
- Corner 35 is the proprietorship of W. Verkooijen, hereinafter: Corner 35.
- Consumer: Natural person who does not act on behalf of a profession or business.
- Business: The natural or legal person who acts on behalf of a profession or business.
- Buyer: The Consumer or the Company who enters into a (remote) agreement with the Seller.
- Seller: the supplier of jewelry to Buyer, hereinafter: Corner 35.
- Offer: Any written offer to Buyer for the delivery of Products by Seller.
- Products: The products offered by Corner 35 are various jewelry such as bracelets, rings and earrings.
- Customization: Tailor-made production of products based on specifications of the Buyer that are not prefabricated.
- Agreement: The agreement of purchase that extends to the sale and delivery of products purchased by the Buyer from Corner 35.
- Website: The website that Corner 35 uses is: www.corner35.com.
Article 2 Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every Offer from Corner 35 and every agreement between Corner 35 and a Buyer and to every product offered by Corner 35.
- Before a (remote) agreement is concluded, the Buyer will have access to these general terms and conditions. If this is not reasonably possible, Corner 35 will indicate to the Purchaser how the Purchaser can view the general terms and conditions, which are in any case published on the website(s) of Corner 35, so that the Purchaser can easily store these general terms and conditions in a sustainable data carrier.
- Deviation from these general terms and conditions is not possible in principle. In exceptional situations it is possible to deviate from the general conditions if this has been explicitly agreed in writing with Corner 35.
- These general terms and conditions also apply to additional, amended and follow-up agreements with the Buyer. Any general terms and conditions of the Buyer are explicitly rejected.
- If one or more clauses of these general terms and conditions are partially or wholly void or voided, the other clauses of these general terms and conditions will remain in force, and the invalid / voided clause(s) will be replaced by a clause with the same meaning as the original clause.
- Uncertainties about the content, explanation or situations that are not regulated in these terms and conditions must be assessed and explained in the spirit of these terms and conditions.
Article 3 The Offer
- All offers made by Corner 35 are without obligation, unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. If the offer is limited or valid under specific conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer. An offer is only considered to be valid in writing.
- The offers made by Corner 35 are without obligation. Corner 35 is only bound by the offer if the acceptance thereof is confirmed in writing by the Buyer within thirty days, or because Corner 35 sends an invoice based on what has been purchased by the Buyer and recorded in writing on the spot. Nevertheless, Corner 35 has the right to refuse an agreement with a potential Buyer for a reason justified for Corner 35
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the product that is offered. The description is so detailed that the Buyer is able to make a good assessment of the offer. Any mistakes or errors in the offer cannot bind Corner 35. The images and specific data in the offer are only an indication and cannot be a basis for any compensation or the termination of the agreement (at a distance). Corner 35 cannot guarantee that the colors in the image exactly match the real colors of the product.
- Delivery times in quotations from Corner 35 are indicative and do not give the Purchaser any right to termination or compensation if they are exceeded, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
- A composite quotation does not oblige Corner 35 to deliver part of the items included in the offer or quotation at a corresponding part of the stated price.
- In principle, no special offers are made. If and insofar as there is a special offer, this does not automatically apply to repeat orders. Special offers are only valid until stocks last. If we’re out, we’re out!.
Article 4 Formation of the agreement
- The agreement is created at the moment that the Buyer has accepted an Offer from the Seller by paying for the relevant product.
- An Offer can be made by the Seller via the website and/or by e-mail.
- If the Buyer has accepted the Offer by creating an agreement with Corner 35, Corner 35 will confirm the agreement with the Buyer in writing, or at least by e-mail.
- If the acceptance deviates (on minor points) from the offer included in the quotation or invoice, Corner 35 is not bound by this.
- Corner 35 is not bound to an Offer if the Buyer could reasonably have expected or could have understood or should have understood that the Offer contains an obvious mistake or error. The Buyer cannot derive any rights from this mistake or error.
- The Buyer, being a Company, is excluded from the right of withdrawal. The Buyer, being a Consumer, has the right to assert his right of withdrawal within the legal period. If revocation applies, the Buyer will handle the Product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent that is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the product.
- Custom-made products and earrings (which cannot be returned due to hygienic reasons) and products whose price is subject to fluctuations in the financial market on which Corner 35 has no influence, which may occur within the withdrawal period, are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
Article 5 Execution of the agreement
- Corner 35 will execute the agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship.
- If and to the extent that a proper execution of the agreement requires this, Corner 35 has the right to have certain work done by third parties at its own discretion.
- The buyer ensures that all data, of which Corner 35 indicates that this is necessary or which the Buyer should reasonably understand to be necessary for the execution of the agreement, is provided to Corner 35 in a timely manner. If the information required for the implementation of the agreement has not been provided to Corner 35 in time, Corner 35 has the right to postpone the implementation of the agreement.
- When performing the services, Corner 35 is not obliged to follow the instructions of the Client if this changes the content or magnitude of the agreed services. If the instructions result in additional work for Corner 35, the Client is obliged to reimburse the additional costs accordingly.
- Before proceeding to the execution of the agreement, Corner 35 may require a certainty from the Buyer or full payment in advance.
- Corner 35 is not liable for damage, of any nature whatsoever, caused by the fact that Corner 35 relied on incorrect and/or incomplete information provided by the Buyer, unless Corner 35 was aware of this incorrectness or incompleteness.
- The buyer indemnifies Corner 35 against any claims from third parties that suffer damage in connection with the execution of the agreement and which is attributable to the buyer.
Article 5a Customization
- Corner 35 can, if the Buyer so wishes, also design products and then manufacture them based on the specific wishes of the Buyer and deliver a customized product.
- The buyer is obliged to provide all necessary information with regard to designing and manufacturing in a timely manner, fully and correct for the purpose of a correct and efficient execution of the agreement. The deadline for this is 14 days. Failing this, Corner 35 is entitled to postpone its work until the information has been received, without being obliged to pay any compensation to the Buyer.
- The Jewelry is manufactured according to the specific wishes of the Buyer, which must be recorded in writing. Corner 35 will send a written confirmation of this. Corner 35 will, after the parties have jointly approved the design, start its work.
- Corner 35 will, after the parties have jointly approved the design, commence its work and inform the Buyer of its working method and/or progress. If additional information is required, the Buyer must provide this to Corner 35 on first request. Corner 35 is entitled to postpone its work until the information is received, without being obliged to pay any compensation to the Buyer.
- Terms with regard to the manufacture of jewelry based on customization are indicative.
- Products made on the basis of customization may deviate from a sample image to a small extent because there is full hand-made production.
Article 6 Delivery
- In principle the delivery takes place from the Corner 35 warehouse.
- If the commencement, progress or delivery of the services is delayed because for example the Buyer has not provided all requested information or has not provided it on time, does not cooperate sufficiently, the (advance) payment has not been received in time by Corner 35 or other circumstances beyond the control of Corner 35 arises any delay, Corner 35 is entitled to a reasonable extension of the delivery period. All agreed delivery times are never strict deadlines. The buyer must give Corner 35 written notice of default and grant him a reasonable time to still be able to deliver. The buyer is not entitled to any compensation due to the delay.
- The buyer is obliged to take delivery of the goods at the time they are made available to him in accordance with the agreement, even if they are offered to him earlier or later than agreed.
- If the Buyer refuses to take delivery or fails to provide information or instructions that are necessary for the delivery, Corner 35 is entitled to store the goods at the Buyer's expense and risk.
- If the goods are delivered by Corner 35 or an external carrier, Corner 35 is entitled, unless otherwise agreed in writing, to charge any delivery costs. These will then be invoiced separately.
- If Corner 35 requires information from the Buyer in the context of the performance of the agreement, the delivery time will only commence after the Buyer has given all information necessary for the implementation available to Corner 35.
- If Corner 35 has specified a delivery period, this is indicative. Corner 35 delivers, if the product is in stock and delivery runs according to schedule, the product within 4 working days at the address provided by the Buyer from the Netherlands, barring (exceptional) circumstances as a result of which the delivery period is delayed. For delivery outside the Netherlands, longer delivery times apply. The deadline for placing orders is 8 weeks if the jewelry is not in stock. This period depends on the production time of the jewelry.
- Corner 35 is entitled to deliver the goods in parts, unless this has been deviated in the agreement or the partial delivery does not have an independent value. Corner 35 is entitled to invoice the delivered items separately.
- Deliveries are only made if all invoices have been paid unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
- Corner 35 reserves the right to refuse delivery if there is a justified fear of non-payment.
Article 6A Packaging and transport
- Corner 35 undertakes towards the Buyer to properly package the goods to be delivered and to secure them in such a way that they, under normal use, reach their destination in good condition.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all deliveries are made including tax (VAT), including packaging and packaging material.
- The acceptance of goods without comments on the waybill or the receipt counts as proof that the packaging was in good condition at the time of delivery.
Article 7 Investigation, complaints
- The buyer is obliged to inspect the goods delivered at the time of delivery, but in any case within fourteen days after receipt of the delivered goods, or to have them unpacked or used to the extent necessary to be able to judge whether he retains the product. In addition, the Buyer should investigate whether the quality and quantity of the delivered goods are in accordance with the agreement and that the products meet the requirements that apply to them in normal (trade) traffic.
- The buyer is obliged to investigate how the product should be used and, in the case of personal use, to test the product in accordance with the instructions for use. Corner 35 does not accept liability for incorrect use of the product by the Buyer. Caring instruction can be found on corner35.com.
- Any visible defects or shortages must be reported in writing to Corner 35 after delivery at email@example.com. The buyer has a period of 14 days after delivery for this. Invisible defects or shortages must be reported within 14 days after the discovery, but no later than within six months after delivery. In the event of damage to the product due to improper handling by the Buyer himself, the Buyer himself is liable for any depreciation of the product.
- If a complaint is submitted in time under the previous paragraph, the Buyer remains obliged to pay for the purchased items. If the Buyer wishes to return defective items, this will only happen with the prior written permission of Corner 35 in the manner indicated by Corner 35.
- If the Buyer uses his right of withdrawal, he will return the product and all accessories, as far as reasonably possible, in the original condition and packaging to Corner 35, in accordance with the return instructions from Corner 35.
- Return shipments can be sent to the adress of Corner 35, which will be provided via email. The costs for return shipments are for the account and risk of the Buyer.
- Corner 35 is entitled to start an investigation into the authenticity of the returned products before reimbursement will take place.
- Refunds to the Buyer will be processed as quickly as possible, but the payment will take place no later than 30 days after receiving the return shipment. Reimbursement will be made to the previously specified account number.
- If the Buyer uses his right to complain, he has no right to suspend his payment obligation or to settle outstanding invoices.
- In the absence of a complete delivery, and/or if one or more products are missing, and this is due to Corner 35, Corner 35 will, after a request from the Buyer, send the missing product (s) or cancel the remaining order. The acknowledgment of receipt of the products is leading. Any damage suffered by the Buyer as a result of the different scope of the delivery cannot be recovered from Corner 35.
- Complaints are not possible if the Buyer has ordered the wrong products, or had incorrect or different expectations of the product.
Article 8 Prices
- During the period of validity of the offer, the prices of the products offered will not be increased, unless there are changes in VAT rates.
- The prices stated in the offer include VAT, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- The prices as stated in the offer are based on the cost factors that apply at the time of concluding the agreement, such as: import and export duties, freight and unloading costs, insurance and any levies and taxes.
- If there are products or raw materials for which there are price fluctuations on the financial market and over which Corner 35 has no influence, Corner 35 can offer these products with variable prices. The offer states that the prices are target prices and may fluctuate.
Article 9 Payment and collection policy
- Payment should preferably be made in advance in the currency invoiced using the method indicated.
- The buyer cannot derive any rights or expectations from a previously issued quotation, unless the parties have explicitly agreed otherwise.
- The buyer must pay these costs at once to the account number and details of Corner 35 made known to him. Barring special circumstances, the Buyer can only agree a further period of payment after explicit and written permission from Corner 35 in which the amount due must be paid.
- In the event of liquidation, bankruptcy, seizure or suspension of payment from the Buyer, the claims of Corner 35 on the Buyer are immediately claimable.
- Corner 35 has the right to have the payments made by the Buyer go first of all to reduce the costs, then to reduce the interest still due and finally to reduce the principal sum and the current interest. Corner 35 can, without being in default as a result, refuse an offer for payment if the Buyer designates a different order for the allocation. Corner 35 can refuse full repayment of the principal sum, if this does not include the interest and accrued interest and the costs.
- If the Buyer does not meet his/her payment obligation, and has not paid within the stated payment period of 14 days, the Buyer will receive a further notice of default. If the payment obligation is again not met, the Buyer is in default. The buyer, being a company, is in default without further notice if the payment period of 14 days has expired.
- From the date that the Buyer is in default, Corner 35 will, without further notice of default, claim the statutory (commercial)interest from the first day of default to complete payment and reimbursement of the extrajudicial costs in accordance with Article 6:96 of the Civil Code to be calculated according to the scale from the Reimbursement for Extrajudicial Collection Costs Decree (Besluit vergoeding voor buitengerechtelijke incassokosten) of July 1, 2012.
- If Corner 35 has incurred more or higher costs that are reasonably necessary, these costs are eligible for reimbursement. The judicial costs and execution costs incurred are also at the expense of the Buyer.
Article 10 Retention of title
- All goods delivered by Corner 35 remain the property of Corner 35 until the Buyer has fulfilled all of the following obligations arising from all agreements concluded with Corner 35.
- The buyer is not authorized to pledge or encumber the goods subject to the retention of title in any other way.
- If third parties seize the goods delivered under retention of title or wish to establish or enforce rights thereon, the Buyer is obliged to inform Corner 35 of this as soon as can reasonably be expected.
- In the event that Corner 35 wishes to exercise its ownership rights referred to in this article, the Buyer now gives unconditional and irrevocable permission to Corner 35 or third parties to be designated by them to enter all those places where the properties of Corner 35 are located and to take those things back.
- Corner 35 has the right to retain the product(s) purchased by the Buyer if the Buyer has not yet (fully) complied with its payment obligations, despite an obligation to transfer or issue from Corner 35. After the Buyer has fulfilled its obligations, Corner 35 will make every effort to deliver the purchased products to the Buyer as quickly as possible.
- Costs and other (consequential) damage as a result of keeping the purchased products under control are at the expense and risk of the Buyer and will be compensated by the Buyer to Corner 35 at first request.
Article 11 Warranty
- Corner 35 guarantees that the Products comply with the agreement, the specifications, usability and/or reliability stated in the offer and the legal rules/regulations at the time of the conclusion of the agreement. This also applies if the goods to be delivered are intended for use abroad and the Buyer has explicitly notified the Seller of this use in writing at the time of the conclusion of the agreement.
- The warranty mentioned above only extends to what has been provided by the producer and applies for a period that corresponds to the factory warranty. Corner 35 is never responsible for the suitability of the products for each individual application by the Buyer.
- If the goods to be delivered do not meet these guarantees, Corner 35 will, within a reasonable period of time after receipt thereof or, if a return is not reasonably possible, written notice regarding the defect by the Buyer, at the choice of Corner 35, replace or repair the goods. In the event of replacement, the Buyer undertakes to return the replaced item to Corner 35 and to transfer ownership to Corner 35.
- The aforementioned guarantee does not apply if the defect has arisen as a result of improper use or if, without written permission from Corner 35, the Buyer or third parties have made changes or attempted to make changes on the goods or used them for purposes for which the item is not intended or used them under abnormal circumstances.
- The above-mentioned guarantee does not apply to the elastic and beading yarn used in jewelry, nor to parts that have the same meaning as this.
- If the guarantee provided by Corner 35 concerns an item produced by a third party, the guarantee is limited to the guarantee provided by the producer of the item before that.
- The Buyer of Products must follow the instructions of Corner 35, as stated in the caring instructions that can be found on www.corner35.com.
- The buyer must store the jewelry carefully, away from the sunlight and in a dry place. If applicable, the jewelry should be kept in the supplied fabric bag.
- Because of the materials, the Buyer should not go swimming, showering, exercising and/or sleeping with the Products. The user must also take into account (harmful) substances of make-up, perfume, care and cleaning products that can damage and/or discolour the jewelry. If the user wears the jewelry in these situations, the jewelry may lose color, be damaged or hurt in some other way. In none of these cases the Buyer is entitled to free repair and the warranty expires.
- Buyer and third parties must refrain from adjusting and / or repairing Products themselves.
- A Buyer may, as a result of a higher acidity (naturally or through the use of alcohol or medicine) of its skin, cause discoloration of Products earlier.
Article 13 Repair and repair
- Traces of use and damage caused by use can never be repaired free of charge.
- If within six months after the purchase of the Product damage arises, a Buyer is entitled to repair free of charge.
- After the expiration of six months after purchase, the Products can be sent for repair to Corner 35, after which repair takes place at the Buyer's expense. The shipping costs of the repaired jewelry are borne by the Buyer.
- Before Products are sent to Corner 35 for repair or replacement, a Buyer must first contact Corner 35 via firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an assessment of the damage. If an agreement for repair or replacement has been received, the Buyer can send the jewelry for repair to the adress of Corner 35, which will be provided via email.
- If, as a result of the repair, minor and/or barely perceptible damage has occurred to the jewelry, Corner 35 is not liable for this, and Corner 35 is not obliged to provide a replacement.
Article 14 Suspension and termination
- Corner 35 is authorized to suspend compliance with the obligations or to terminate the agreement if the Buyer does not or not fully comply with the (payment) obligations under the agreement.
- In addition, Corner 35 is authorized to terminate the agreement(s) existing by Corner 35 and the Buyer, insofar as they have not yet been executed, without a judicial agreement, if the Buyer does not timely or properly fulfill his obligations arising from any agreement concluded with Corner 35.
- Furthermore, Corner 35 is authorized to terminate the agreement without prior notice of default if circumstances arise that are of such a nature that fulfillment of the agreement is impossible or can be demanded according to the standards of reasonableness and fairness or if circumstances arise otherwise that are of such a nature that unaltered maintenance of the agreement cannot reasonably be expected.
- If the agreement is terminated, the claims of Corner 35 on the Buyer are immediately claimable. If Corner 35 suspends compliance with its obligations, it will retain its rights under the law and the agreement.
- Corner 35 always retains the right to claim compensation.
Article 15 Limitation of liability
- If the performance of the agreement by Corner 35 leads to liability of Corner 35 towards the Buyer or third parties, that liability is limited to the costs charged by Corner 35 in connection with the agreement. The liability of Corner 35 is in any case limited to the maximum amount of damages paid by the insurance company per event per year.
- Corner 35 is not liable for consequential damage, indirect damage, loss of profit and/or suffered loss, missed savings and damage resulting from the use of the delivered products. All this up to what is permitted pursuant to Article 7:24 paragraph 2 of the Dutch Civil Code.
- The buyer is responsible and liable for importing the products from Corner 35. Any damage suffered by Corner 35 as a result of the actions or negligence of the Buyer will be recovered from the Buyer, plus any additional compensation.
- Corner 35 is not liable for damage caused by the use of the product. Corner 35 provides strict maintenance and usage instructions that must be observed by the Buyer. All damage to Products as a result of wearing and using is expressly excluded from liability (including traces of use, damage to use, light and water damage, consequential damage, theft, loss etc.).
- Corner 35 is not liable for damage that is or may be the result of any act or omission as a result of (incomplete and/or incorrect) information on the website(s) or linked websites.
- Corner 35 is not responsible for errors and/or irregularities in the functionality of the website and is not liable for malfunctions or the website being unavailable for whatever reason.
- Corner 35 does not guarantee the correct and complete transfer of the contents of an e-mail sent by/on behalf of Corner 35, nor for the timely receipt thereof.
- All claims of the Buyer, being a legal person, for failing on the part of Corner 35 will lapse if they have not been reported in writing and with reasons to Corner 35 within six months after the Buyer was aware or could reasonably be aware of the facts on which he bases his claims.
- All claims of the Buyer, being a legal person, expire in any case six months after the termination of the agreement.
- For Buyer being a natural person the terms referred to in paragraphs 8 and 9 amount to one year.
Article 16 Force majeure
- Corner 35 is not liable if, due to a force majeure situation, she is unable to meet her obligations under the agreement, nor can she be held to fulfill any obligation if it is prevented from doing so due to a circumstance that is not due to her fault, and is not for her account by law, legal act or generally accepted beliefs.
- Force majeure is in any case understood, but is not limited to what is understood by law and case law, (I) force majeure of suppliers of Corner 35, (II) non-compliance with obligations of suppliers that have been prescribed or recommended by the Buyer to Corner 35, (III) defects in items, equipment, software or materials from third parties, (IV) government measures, (V) power failure, (VI) failure of the internet, data network and telecommunication facilities (for example due to: cyber crime and hacking), (VII) natural disasters, (VIII) war and terrorist attacks, (IX) general transportation problems, (X) strikes in the company of Corner 35 and (XI) other situations that, in the opinion of Corner 35, fall outside its area of influence that temporarily or permanently prevent compliance with its obligations.
- Corner 35 has the right to invoke force majeure if the circumstance that prevents (further) fulfillment occurs after Corner 35 should have fulfilled its obligation.
- Parties can suspend the obligations under the agreement during the period that the force majeure continues. If this period lasts longer than two months, each of the parties is entitled to terminate the agreement, without obligation to compensate damage to the other party.
- If Corner 35 has, at the time of the force majeure, partly fulfilled its obligations under the agreement or will be able to fulfill it, and the part fulfilled or to be fulfilled will have independent value, Corner 35 is entitled to invoice the to fulfill or already fulfilled part separately. The buyer is obliged to pay this invoice as if it were a separate agreement.
Article 17 Transfer of risk
The risk of loss or damage to the products that are the subject of the agreement transfers to the Buyer, being a company, at the time the goods leave the warehouse of Corner 35. For Consumers, the above-mentioned risk is transferred to the Buyer if the products have been supplied under the control of the Buyer. This is the case if the products have been delivered to the delivery address of the Buyer.
Article 18 Intellectual Property Rights
- All IP rights and copyrights of Corner 35 rest exclusively with Corner 35 and are not transferred to the Buyer.
- The Buyer is prohibited from disclosing and/or multiplying, altering or making available to third parties all documents on which the IP rights and copyrights of Corner 35 are based without prior explicit written permission from Corner 35. If the Buyer wishes to make changes to items delivered by Corner 35, Corner 35 must give explicit approval to the proposed changes.
- The Buyer is forbidden to use the products on which the intellectual property rights of Corner 35 rest other than agreed in the agreement.
- If the Buyer finds a violation of the intellectual property rights of Corner 35, or otherwise suspects a (possible) violation of the IP rights and copyrights, the Buyer will inform Corner 35 of this as soon as possible.
Article 19 Confidentiality
- Corner 35 and the Buyer undertake to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information obtained in the context of an assignment. The confidentiality ensues from the assignment or which can reasonably be expected to be confidential information.
- If Corner 35 is obliged to provide the confidential information to a person designated by law or competent court or third party on the basis of a legal provision or a court decision, and Corner 35 cannot invoke a right of non-disclosure, Corner 35 is not liable for any compensation and the Buyer is not entitled to terminate the agreement.
- Corner 35 and the Buyer also impose the confidentiality obligation on third parties that are engaged by them.
Article 20 Privacy, data processing and security
- Corner 35 handles the (personal) data of the Buyer and Buyers of the website(s) with care and will only use this in accordance with the privacy statement. If requested, Corner 35 will inform the person concerned about this. Questions about the processing of personal data and further information can be asked by e-mail at email@example.com.
- If Corner 35 has to provide information security on the basis of the agreement, this security will comply with the specifications that have been submitted and a security level that, given the state of the art, the sensitivity of the data, and the associated costs, is not unreasonable.
Article 21 Complaints
- If the Buyer is not satisfied with the service or products of Corner 35 or has any other complaints about the purchase agreement, the Buyer is obliged to report these complaints as soon as possible, but at the latest within 2 weeks after the relevant reason that led to the complaint. Complaints can be reported via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "complaint".
- The complaint must be sufficiently substantiated and/or explained by the Buyer for Corner 35 to be able to handle the complaint.
- Corner 35 will substantively respond to the complaint as quickly as possible, but no later than 14 calendar days after receipt of the complaint.
- Parties will try to find a joint solution.
Article 22 Applicable law
- Dutch law applies to every agreement between Corner 35 and Buyer. The applicability of the (CISG) Vienna Sales Contract is explicitly excluded.
- In the event of an explanation of the content and scope of these general terms and conditions, the Dutch text thereof shall always prevail. Corner 35 has the right to unilaterally change these general terms and conditions.
- All disputes arising from or as a result of the agreement between Corner 35 and Buyer will be settled at the competent court in Noord-Holland, location Haarlem (the Netherlands), unless provisions of mandatory law lead to jurisdiction of another court.